It’s rare that the Mrs finds time in her day to respond for recipe requests but here you go-
She used this recipe (and modified it just a bit) I like my sauce thick and full of flavor and this was the bomb!
I just realized I never sent the recipe…
here is the link. I didn’t use the lobster broth – I basically made the sauce and then added cooked lobster meet at the end.
Hope this helps!
Active time: 30 minutes Total time: 1 hour.
- Two 2-pound live lobsters
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 dried Italian hot red pepper, split lengthwise, or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups canned crushed Italian plum tomatoes, preferably San Marzano, undrained
- 4 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 teaspoonsdried oregano, preferably Sicilian
- 1 tablespoonkosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 pound spaghetti or linguine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
For the directions click the link: http://leitesculinaria.com/66532/recipes-lobster-fra-diavolo.html#ixzz1YaNmgEFD
Here’s a pic of the one the Mrs made the other night-
Oh, I should also add that she only uses canned San Marzano tomatoes for her zugu. They cost a little more but if you want the best, that’s what you buy.